Friday, April 10, 2009

Decorating Easter eggs

Every year we try to get together with all the young-ish cousins to decorate Easter eggs. This year, because of sickness and other things, it ended up being just us. My mom came to join the fun (chaos) and was so nice that she boiled all the eggs and brought all sorts of fun things to decorate with.
With 6 kids, each getting 6 eggs to color, that's a lot of egg salad next week! I have to make a map for myself when we hide them - that's a lot of eggs to find and so not fun if we miss one...

5 comments:

  1. Sarah, welcome to Blog World:))) It will be so special to keep up with our travel buddies!! I just added you to our blog list!!!
    WE love you & miss you!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to finally get to know you all!

    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, Sarah!! Glad you joined the blog world! Now will you explain how you made your cool blog list to the right...Apryl and I were both trying to figure out how to do that and update our outdated blog links. Seems like the live feed would save so much time. Anyway, you're on my favorites now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all are so sweet. Your comments have encouraged me! It is so not my personality to be "out there" at all. So, I am stretching myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah,

    It's great to see you blogging!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete