Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finally.....Spring is here in the North

This may not seem all that exciting, but we did have snow flurries last week. I am always ready for spring far before it is ready to come to us! I know it has to be here when my pear tree starts to flower!

But, it is also the season for dirty, wet, muddy dogs.........


.....and tadpoles. We always put some in a jar, but never quite succeed in keeping them intil they start swimming around. We have done our research this year and are ready....we'll let you know. My little kids call them "tadapolts" How bad is it that we don't correct them because we think it is so cute? Eventually they figure it out.....kind of sad when that happens.



Boys (and girls at this house) just love frogs. Just as long as they remember to wash their hands before dinner!




And, last but not least, I love when spring finally gets here because I LOVE to mow the lawn...and I LOVE my lawn mower! We mow a few acres and this sweet machine makes it pure pleasure!





No comments:

Post a Comment