Thursday, April 30, 2009

Has it really been 5 years?

It is hard to believe that 5 years have gone by since we received our referral for our sweet baby girl. She looked so sad and we wanted to board the next plane to China. We feel so very blessed that God chose this precious girl to be our daughter. She is a ray of sunshine every single day. We love you Anna!

We had no idea, 5 years ago, of the journey we had started on, but adoption has taken us down one of the most beautiful roads there is to travel!



5 comments:

  1. what a girl...what a gift from God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell by her picture that she's a ray of sunshine! No more sadness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just couldn't wait--I had to check the blog right away! How precious! I love the pictures with the short commentary. It feels like I am sitting on your couch, flipping pages in an album with you giving me a little tidbit about each picture. How wonderful!

    I love you, AND I love those sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She certainly has brought sunshine to my life,too!!! i Love my hugs I get from her every time I see her!!!

    ReplyDelete