Thursday, April 23, 2009

Please tell me someone can relate...

Let me start by saying, I used to be known as an organized person. There are people from my past who might be surprised to know that, try as I might, it just isn't happening anymore. I believe with the addition of each child, I have lost my ability to stay on top of things to a larger and larger degree!
That said.....we ran to town today and this is what my middle son ended up wearing. This was AFTER I sent him back inside to actually get shoes on. I do have a mudroom and a shoe rack. They are told, over and over "if you put your shoes away when you come home, you would be able to find them when it is time to go somewhere". Obviously #1-they do not listen and #2 this get up is perfectly fine to a 7 year old boy.

And, I have to note, better than what he wore (thankfully just around the house) yesterday!



3 comments:

  1. Sarah, that is soooo funny. We have built in cubbies for all 5 of us!!! There are never any shoes to be found..how is that possible:))
    Keep up the fun posts!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could see this happening to us! Sally never has her shoes on the right feet. Even after I tell her to switch them she moves them back and puts them on the wrong feet. Kids are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Om my word Sarah... Too funny!!!! i can definetely relate!!!

    ReplyDelete